Dvir is a member of Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Corporate, Capital Markets & Securities Department. Dvir’s practice focuses on International and domestic mergers and acquisitions, private and public offerings of securities abroad, as well as providing ongoing legal advice on corporate and commercial matters, including corporate governance matters.
Agmon & Co. Rosenberg Hacohen & Co., 2019-2022, Adv. (2021-2022), Intern (2019-2021).
- Research assistant to Prof. Eli Bukspan, senior lecturer in the Radzyner Law School, Reichman University.
- Legal Assistant to Justice Hadas Peled of the Tel Aviv Magistrates' Court.
- Israel, 2021
- Bachelor of Laws - LLB, Reichman University (IDC Herzliya), Magna Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts - BA, Business Administration - Int. Business Law, Reichman University (IDC Herzliya), Cum Laude
- Tel Aviv - Berkeley LL. M. Program - Business Law, Tel Aviv University