Privatisation & Restructuring
Our Privatisation & Restructuring department has been involved in most of the recent privatisations and reorganisations of government companies in Israel, representing the State of Israel, the government companies themselves (such as the Postal Authority, Israel Electric Company and more) and purchasers.
Our team has significant experience in accompanying some of the biggest government companies in their day-to-day business, including raising capital, employment matters and negotiations with workers' committees, as well as in their interaction with the Government Companies Authority which regulates their activities.
Highlights of our practice in recent years include:
- advising the State of Israel on the corporate split of Oil Refineries Ltd. and the sale of the oil refinery in Ashdod
- advising the Postal Authority on its reorganisation
- advising the Israel Electric Company on its reorganisation
- representing the purchaser in acquiring a controlling stake in Bezeq, the National Telecommunications Company
- representing the Israel Airport Authority, the Israel Electric Company and the Postal Authority in their on-going legal matters.
Privatisation & Restructuring News & Insights
Commercial, Corporate, Hi Tech, Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatisation & Restructuring
Corporate, Corporate Finance, Investment Funds & Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatisation & Restructuring
Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatisation & Restructuring
Commercial, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatisation & Restructuring
We will be glad to assist you. Please fill in the following form
* required field