Janet Levy Pahima
Janet Levy Pahima is a Partner in Herzog Fox & Neeman’s International Department, working in the general corporate field, specialising in joint ventures, investment funds, mergers and acquisitions, and international trade.
Janet’s transactional expertise includes:
- Representing multinational corporations, including General Electric Company, Microsoft, BMC Software, SunGard Data Systems and Alcon Laboratories, including in their acquisitions in Israel.
- Representing venture capital funds such as Carmel Ventures in early and late stage investments.
- Representing hi-tech companies in their earliest stages of development.
- Advising corporate clients on an ongoing basis.
Janet is “Highly Recommended” for Israel’s Corporate/M&A by “PLC Which Lawyer”, mentioned in Chambers Global for Corporate/M&A describing her as “one of the leading US lawyers, and her work on international M&A and venture capital draws significant client praise – ‘she has the capacity to handle any size of issue’”, and has been described as an “outstanding corporate lawyer” by the Legal 500.
Member, Sephardic Educational Center in Jerusalem
- Former Associate, Shearman and Sterling, New York and Tokyo offices.
- Former Chairman of the Practice Management Committee of the World Law Group
- Former Co-chairman, Young Lawyers Division, New York United Jewish Appeal
- Federation Former Committee Member, American Jewish World Service, New York Branch
- Former Member of the Board of the World Law Group
- Israel Bar Association, 1992
- New York, 1986
- Georgetown University, USA, J.D, M.Sc. (Foreign Service)
- Tufts University, USA, B.A (International Relations)
- Herzog Fox & Neeman represented Macquarie Capital
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Microsoft
- Partners Ilanit Landesman Yogev and Janet Levy Pahima were named women leaders in Israel for 2020 by IFLR1000
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents FedEx in Acquisition of Flying Cargo’s International Express
- Chambers 2019 | Herzog Fox & Neeman Ranked Band-1 in 8 Practice Areas!
- Janet Levy Pahima Named in 21 Women Changing the Face of Israeli Hi-Tech
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents ST Engineering Ventures in Investment Round in Radiflow
- The Rise of Corporate Social Responsibility: Why Doing Good is Good for Business | Herzog Fox & Neeman | DLA | AmCham | 08.05.18
- Microsoft Signs to Purchase Cloudyn
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2021 Guide (30 Edition)
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2020 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2019
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2019 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2018
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2018 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2017
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2017 Guide
- Market Leader (IFLR1000, 2021).
- Crowned as Woman Leader for 2020 by IFLR1000.
- Ranked as Recommended in the M&A 2020 category by Who's Who Legal.
- Crowned as Woman Leader for 2019 by IFLR1000.
- Ranked as Recommended in the M&A 2019 category by Who's Who Legal.
- Crowned as Woman Leader for 2018 by IFLR1000.