Rei Even Chen is a member of the firm’s Hi-Tech Department. Rei advises domestic and foreign technology companies and venture capital firms in investment rounds and mergers and acquisitions. Rei also counsels start-ups and established companies in their ongoing corporate and commercial activities.
- Israeli Bar Association, 2019
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LLB (cum laude), 2017
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, BA (Arabic Language and Literature), 2017
- H2Pro ,the Israeli green hydrogen startup, raised $75 million in Series B round
- Herzog Represented Wix
- Our client, the Israeli startup H2Pro has completed a $25M funding round.
- Our client Pliops, has completed a financing round of $65M
- Congratulations to ProteanTecs on a $45 million investment round
- Recommended Lawyer in Hi-Tech and Start-Ups (The Legal 500 2022)