Having advised internet gaming companies since the earliest days of the industry, Herzog Fox & Neeman has developed a wealth of experience allowing it to keep pace with the evolving regulatory, commercial, and corporate challenges. As a result of its longstanding presence in the gaming industry, Herzog Fox & Neeman has accompanied many of the leading companies in the internet and gaming industry around the world in their endeavours.
Herzog Fox & Neeman provides a fully integrated, multi-jurisdictional regulatory advisory service to the gaming industry. Complementing the firm’s significant UK, European and Asian expertise is a worldwide network of quality local advisers designed to provide clients with a vital understanding of the multitude of laws and regulations that govern their activities; an essential prerequisite in a global market.
Herzog Fox & Neeman’s clients operate at all levels of the gaming products and services supply chain and include operators and suppliers (whom Herzog Fox & Neeman assists in obtaining and maintaining licenses, continuing compliance with laws and regulations, and observing best practices), banks/payment intermediaries (providing analyses of the financial and reputational risks of dealing in the gaming sector), and national governments and regulators.
The Gaming department provides a full range of services to its clients, including licensing, regulatory, tax, commercial, and e-payments, as well as coordinating and assisting in the implementation of public offerings and other exit strategies. Day-to-day B2B and B2C commercial work for clients include:
- Software development, licensing, support and maintenance, and white-labeling (procurement and supply)
- Intellectual property (brand protection, rights assertion, etc)
- Marketing affiliation, advertising arrangements, and sponsorship
- Risk management
- All types of arrangements with payment processors and financial institutions.
Specific regulatory experience includes:
- Drafting online gaming statutes and regulations for key gaming jurisdictions
- Advising banks, investors, and intermediaries on their participation in the gaming sector
- Providing regular jurisdiction-specific risk analyses (notably in relation to the UK, EU, US, and the Far East)
- Creating corporate, tax, and trust structures and generally advising clients on issues such as funds segregation, financial services, regulatory compliance, and taxation.
Gaming News & Insights
Adtech & Media Compliance, Artificial Intelligence Law, Cryptocurrency, Cyber, Fintech, Gaming, Insurance Tech, Internet & E-commerce, Technology & Regulation
Corporate Tax, Employee Tax Benefits, Gaming, Indirect Taxes, Customs & International Trade, International Tax Planning, Internet & E-commerce, Investment Funds & Private Equity, Private Clients, Trusts & Estates, Tax, Tax Controversy – Disputes & Litigation, Transfer Pricing, Value Added Tax (VAT)
Banking & Finance, Commercial, Corporate Finance, Gaming, Internet & E-commerce
Commercial, Corporate, Gaming, Intellectual Property, Internet & E-commerce, Mergers & Acquisitions
We will be glad to assist you. Please fill in the following form
* required field