Majerowicz is a partner at Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Commercial Department. Gilad’s practice focuses mainly on cross-border and domestic transactions involving technology and related commercial matters across a broad range of industries, including information technology, internet and e-commerce, entertainment, telecommunications and financial services.
Gilad regularly represents global and local clients in transactions in Israel and across the globe in connection with investments and M&A transactions, strategic collaborations, IT projects, content and technology licensing, e-commerce initiatives and other commercial matters.
In addition, Gilad has extensive experience advising Asian clients on their activity in Israel, including M&A transactions, the establishment of innovation centres in Israel, and other legal matters related to their business activities in Israel. Due to his extensive experience working with Asian clients, Gilad serves as head of the firm’s Japan Practice and Head of the firm’s Korea Practice and has extensive experience assisting Japanese, Korean, and other Asian clients in various matters related to their activity in Israel. Gilad frequently lectures on business and legal aspects of doing business in Israel in seminars, business forums, and conferences in Japan, Korea and other countries.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Gilad worked for several years in New York in the Technology Transactions Group of the international law firm Kirkland & Ellis, where he represented technology companies and financial institutions in transactions involving technology and content licensing, outsourcing, and internet initiatives.
- Israel Bar Association, 1999
- New York Bar Association, 2005
- New York University School of Law, LLM, 2004
- College of Management School of Law, LLB (magna cum laude), 1998
- Advised Adama Agriculture Solutions on its $520 million sale of a crop protection product portfolio to Nufarm, an Australia-based agricultural chemical company.
- Advised Volkswagen on its $300 million investment in Gett, a global on-demand mobility company.
- Represented the U.S-based software company Perforce Software Inc. in its acquisition of the Israeli software solutions company Perfecto Mobile Ltd.
- Advised a leading Japanese provider of IT solutions and services on various matters related to the establishment of its innovation center in Israel.
- Represented a leading Japanese conglomerate in its acquisition of an Israeli-based agro-technology company.
- Advised a leading Korean gaming company in its potential multibillion-dollar acquisition of a leading Israeli online gaming company.
- Advised a leading Japanese conglomerate in establishment of a first-of-its-kind capital funding and collaboration platform focusing exclusively on the Israeli market.
- Represented a leading Japanese system-on-chip company in its investment and strategic collaboration agreement with an Israeli technology company in the area of video processing.
- Represented a leading Japanese conglomerate in various investments in Israeli technology companies in areas such as cyber security, agro-technology, and medical device.
- Represented a leading global provider of payment processing solutions in various strategic collaboration agreements with retailers, credit card companies, banks and cellular companies in Israel.
- Represented a leading global online gaming company in various strategic collaboration agreements related to its regulated online gaming activity in the U.S.
- Represented a leading Israeli car leasing group in its franchise and import agreement with a major EU car manufacturer.
- Represented a U.S. software company in a complex public tender for replacement of core IT infrastructure of a major Israeli public corporation.
- Represented the Israeli Postal Company in a public tender for replacement of core elements of its IT infrastructure.
- Advised a leading Israeli production company in the sale of a successful TV format to a major European media production company.
- Partner Gilad Majerowicz spoke to i24NEWS about the potential business effects of the Israel-UAE peace deal on business activity between Israel and Asia.
- “Today, about 10% of Japanese foreign investments in startups are going to Israel”
- Perforce Software, has completed its acquisition of TestCraft Technologies
- The rising tension between the U.S. and China | Partner Gilad Majerowicz explain these issues at i24NEWS.
- Partner Gilad Majerowicz Exclusive Interview to TechBlitz
- Meir Linzen and Gilad Majerowicz Discuss Innovation in Israel with Korea’s Chosun Ilbo
- Named by WirelessWire News of Japan as “the most interesting session in the Cybertech Tokyo conference this year ” | Gilad Majerowicz on Investments in Israel
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Perforce in $200m Perfecto Acquisition
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. and Syngenta AG in Their Transfer and Divestiture of Products
- Japanese Giant “SocioNext” invests US$5 million in Israeli Start-Up, “XVtec”