Reut is a member of the firm’s Corporate and Securities Department and specialises in the fields of M&A and capital markets and securities.
Reut’s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, investment transactions and private equity transactions. Reut also provides ongoing advice to public and private companies on all corporate and securities aspects, including reporting, corporate governance and compliance issues. In addition, Reut advises on public and private offerings of securities.
- Israel Bar Association, 2011
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.M (Commercial and Corporate Law) (cum laude), 2011
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B (cum laude), 2010
- Herzog represented Nayax in its IPO on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- Herzog represented Psagot Investments in Insurance Agencies
- We Represented the AMI Fund in the Sale of ZAP Group
- Our clients, Meshek Energy, have completed a public bonds offering through a unique device to fund future solar power projects
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Meshek Energy
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents APAX Partners in its 400 Million USD Investment
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Solabia in Acquisition of Algatech
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Assisted Meitav Investment House’s Acquisition of Jerusalem Bank