The past few years have seen the development of a wide range of financial services and an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Our innovative financial services regulatory practice is made up of a multidisciplinary team of capital markets, corporate and compliance lawyers with extensive experience in advising clients on regulatory issues. Our role is to help clients navigate their way through the regulatory environment in order to comply with relevant regulatory requirements, reduce possible regulatory burdens (such as the provision of services to Accredited (Eligible) Investors and Qualified Clients), improve, develop and structure their businesses in more efficient ways and to exploit the commercial opportunities that are generated by changes in regulations and technology. We provide clients with a one-stop shop, combining deep legal and regulatory knowledge with practical industry experience to deliver practical and commercial solutions.
We advise and support senior management, compliance officers and teams as well as front line businesses to develop, enhance and embed their regulatory frameworks and control environments.
We also offer our clients a unique mix of policy, process and sectorial experience and often work with clients on new legislation matters, advising them throughout the entire legislative process, from initial objectives and drafting new laws and regulations to implementing measures and application.
Our team is closely involved with local regulatory reforms and has extensive experience working in the industry and with the local regulators, including the Israel Securities Authority, the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, the Capital Market, Insurance and Saving Authority, the Bank of Israel and the Israel Innovation Authority. The fact that our team includes former staff attorneys in the Israel Securities Authority gives us real insight into how the regulators think and work, as well as how regulatory policy is formed, turned into legislation and then supervised.
Our areas of work include
- Asset and wealth management, Investment Banking and finance and Financial institutions.
- Global Investment funds (Mutual Funds, ETFs, Registered UCITS funds, Hedge Funds, Structured Products).
- Securities Issuers including Dual Listing, public offering, Private Placements and Initial Offerings (IPOs).
- Compliance and contractual procedures.
- FinTech and RegTech including Initial Coin Offering (ICOs, ITOs and Blockchain technology).
- Fixed income, currencies and commodities.
- Individual accountability, including senior management and corporate governance, change in control.
- Regulation and investigations, including broker dealer, consumer and mortgage, derivatives, payment services, prudential, regulatory risk, securities and compliance.
- Stock Exchanges, Clearing Houses and Custody.
- Trading Platforms and Broker-Dealers.
- Permits and Licenses.
Banking & Finance, Banking Regulation, Corporate Finance, Derivatives & Structured Products, Financial Regulation