David is a member of Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Corporate, Capital Markets & Securities Department. David’s practice focuses on International and domestic mergers and acquisitions, investment rounds, private investment funds, private and public offerings of securities in Israel and abroad, crowdfunding, securities regulations, as well as providing ongoing legal advice on corporate and commercial matters, including corporate governance matters.
Judge at Tel Aviv University Court of Appeals
- Research Assistant to Prof. Kobi Kastiel (w/ Prof. Arie Bebchuk), Harvard University, Tel Aviv University
- Research Assistant to Prof. Robert A. Hillman, Cornell University
- Israel, 2020
- LLM, Tel Aviv University, 2020 (magna cum laude)
- LLB, Tel Aviv University, 2019
- Congratulations to our client Celsius on its acquisition of the Israeli startup GK8
- Our client Retrain.ai raised another $7 million in the Series A funding round
- Our client Cowen has completed its registration as a foreign underwriter in Israel
- The Ragnar fund has made its first investment.
- Congratulations to our clients the Alpha Group, on the establishment of a fourth fund in the Alpha Funds family.
- Our clients, Meshek Energy, have completed a public bonds offering through a unique device to fund future solar power projects