Yehuda Aharoni (Hommfor)
Yehuda is a member of Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Corporate, Capital Markets and Securities Department.
Yehuda provides ongoing advice for public companies on all aspects regarding their day-to-day, corporate reporting and compliance issues and he has unique expertise in counselling governmental companies.
In addition, Yehuda engages in private and public offerings of securities and has worked on prospectuses and other offering documents for a number of public companies.
- Israel Bar Association, 2012
- Bar-Ilan University, Israel, LL.B, 2011
- Herzog represented the Israeli Electric Corporation
- Our client Retailors completed an IPO on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- PEI (Petroleum and Energy Infrastructure) has successfully completed a funding round of NIS 350M
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Altshuler Shaham in its IPO
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents IEC in Multi-Billion Dollar Reform of Israel’s Electricity Sector
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Israel Electric Corporation in a USD 1 Billion International Notes Offering
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s capital markets and securities team represented the Israeli Electric Company Ltd. in a 1.4 Billion NIS public offering of debt