Natan’s practice focuses on international, Corporate, Commercial, Corporate Finance and M&A. As part of his M&A practice, Natan has represented multinational corporations including Microsoft, L’Oréal and Tyco in their acquisitions in Israel.
Natan advises international companies on a wide range of Israeli corporate and commercial matters.
- Prior to joining Herzog, Natan was an associate in the corporate division of Herbert Smith Freehills (London, England), where he gained experience working on international transactions including:
- Bank of Irelands €3.5 Billion rights issue and financial restructuring,
- BAT’s sale of the Petteroes brands in Norway to Philip Morris International, acquisition of BlueBay Asset Management plc by Royal Bank of Canada
- The successful defence by Lonmin in response to Xstrata’s £5-billion takeover bid.
Natan obtained additional experience when he was seconded by Herbert Smith Freehills to BSkyB, where he worked on their in-house legal copyright and content team, gaining experience in commercial, licensing and distribution agreements, and when seconded to BlueBay Asset Management, a leading debt hedge-fund, he obtained additional experience in finance and Investment Funds.
Herbert Smith Freehills, England, 2007-2010, Trainee and Associate
- Israel Bar Association, 2013
- England, 2009
- BPP College of Professional Studies Law School, England, LPC (Distinction), 2007
- University College London, LL.B (cum laude), 2006