Elina Shechter is a member in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Department and specialises in corporate law, securities and the capital market.
Elina provides on-going advice to public companies in all Corporate and Securities Law matters, including corporate governance, compliance and public reports. In addition, Elina engages in public and private offerings of securities (both equity and debt), by working on prospectuses and other offering documents for public companies and companies doing their initial public offering (IPO).
Elina also advises on M&A and corporate transactions, with an emphasis on transactions involving public companies and advises private investment funds regarding regulatory aspects of their activity.
- Israel Bar Association, 2014
- Tel-Aviv University, LLB (Law and Accounting), 2013
- Our client NRGene closed its Initial Public Offering on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- Herzog’s clients Max Stock and AMI Fund successfully completed the IPO of Max Stock
- Cellcom has completed a successful public offering
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Jefferies LLC in its Historic IPO
- Mellanox and Starboard Reach Agreement on Board Structure
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented William Blair & Company and Needham & Company with their NASDAQ issuing of Radcom Ltd.