Michal Herzfeld is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Department. Michal’s practice focuses on international mergers and acquisitions (representing both buyers and sellers) and investment rounds (representing domestic and foreign venture capital and private equity firms, as well as both start-up and established Israeli companies). In addition, Michal assists clients with ongoing corporate matters, joint ventures, and commercial transactions.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Michal practiced as an associate in the Business Litigation group of Goodwin Procter LLP, where she advised a variety of public corporations, private equity firms, and individuals on a range of complex commercial litigation matters.
- Massachusetts: 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts: 2011
- Israel: 2017
- Harvard Law School, JD cum laude, 2009
- Harvard University, BA cum laude, 2003
- Congratulations to our client, EJF Acquisition Corp., on the largest Israeli SPAC transaction to date!
- Our client Superbet signed an agreement to acquire Napoleon Games Group
- Our client Plus500 is making its foray into the U.S. futures and options market
- We were happy to participate in the 2021 Global Venture Capital Guide
- Our client, investment firm KKR, has acquired 1-800 Contacts, the largest ecommerce retailer of contact lenses in the U.S.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman represented Macquarie Capital
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Aflac Ventures
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Microsoft
- Perforce Software, has completed its acquisition of TestCraft Technologies
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents FedEx in Acquisition of Flying Cargo’s International Express
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents AI Startup Dynamic Yield
- Alibaba Buys Israeli Augmented Reality Startup InfinityAR
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents 888 in Acquisition of AAPN from Avenue OLG Entertainment
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents PepsiCo in SodaStream Acquisition
- Herzog Fox & Neeman – represents Aristocrat in its acquisition of of Plarium