Niv is a Partner in the Firm’s Corporate and Securities Department, advising clients on a range of issues related to all aspects of their day-to-day business, corporate reporting and compliance issues.
Niv has substantial experience in all aspects of domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, investment and joint venture transactions.
Niv also has extensive experience representing public companies, whose shares are publicly traded in Israel and abroad, with respect to regulatory matters, corporate governance, and other matters.
Niv served in the Military Advocate General of the IDF (Israel Defense Forces), as a legal counsel for the Israeli Air Force.
Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg & Co., 2007-2017, Partner (2013-2017), Adv. (2007-2012)
- The office of the Military Advocate General of the IDF (Israel Defense Forces), 2002-2007, Legal advisor for the Israeli Air Force
- Israel Bar Association, 2004
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B, 2002
- Recommended Lawyer in Capital Markets and Commercial, Corporate and M&A (The Legal 500 2022).
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).