Our Commercial department provides ongoing legal advice to its clients on their day-to-day commercial activities, across a broad range of legal issues. We work hand in hand with GC’s and management teams, in order to understand our clients’ business and support their legal needs.
Our commercial attorneys have extensive experience, wide-ranging knowledge and in-depth understanding of different commercial activities and sectors. This allows us to provide effective and efficient advice, customised to the individual and distinct needs of each of our clients.
Our commercial work includes:
- Drafting and negotiating all types of commercial agreements including licensing, agency, distribution, resale, purchase, manufacturing, supply and OEM agreements
- Advising on regulatory issues and acting as liaison with government institutions and local authorities
- Advising on data protection legislation and privacy issues including the registration and management of databases, the transfer of data outside of Israel, direct mailing and marketing activities
- Advising foreign corporations conducting business in Israel regarding market customs, structuring relevant issues, compensation arrangements and adapting international policies, procedures and strategies for Israeli entities
- Advising on transactions, such as asset and share purchase agreements, joint ventures, mergers and corporate reorganisations, and assistance in diligence reviews and intellectual property analyses.
- Advising on loans, credit facilities and securities provided within the commercial scope, including drafting and negotiating charges and debentures
- Maintaining corporate records and monitoring filings
- Advising on Corporate governance and compliance issues
We advise all types of clients (private companies, cooperatives, corporations, funds, public service companies and NGO's) operating in a range of sectors, including traditional, hi-tech (hardware and software), finance and bio-tech, finance, as well as internet and e-commerce.
In particular, we have accumulated extensive expertise in the pharmaceutical, food, food supplements and medical devices sectors. We are deeply familiar with the relevant manufacturers and vendors and the relationships between suppliers and hospitals / HMO’s as well as having in-depth knowledge of all matters regarding imports, licensing and registration, conducting clinical studies and publications in these fields.