Tslil Bar Bainvol
Tslil has approximately 8 years of antitrust law experience.
Tslil provides legal advice to domestic and international companies on diverse competition and antitrust matters, including proceedings before the Israeli Competition Authority and the Competition Tribunal.
Tslil specialises mainly in advising clients with regard to merger control issues, including international economically complex merger transactions. She also has expertise in providing advice with regard to monopoly issues, international distribution agreements and the Israeli original Food Law.
- Israel Bar Association, 2014
- Tel Aviv University, LLB (cum laude), 2013
- •Tel Aviv University, LLM (cum laude), 2019
- Israel Reinvents Antitrust Law (again): Memorandum of Law Proposes to Ban and Criminalize Harm to Parallel Imports
- Changes in Israeli Merger Control Regime
- Congratulations to Ariston Group and Kibbutz Sha’ar Ha’amakim on the recent completion of Ariston Holding’s acquisition of Chromagen
- Congratulations to our client, Mubadala Petroleum, on the signing of an agreement to acquire Delek’s share in the Tamar natural gas field
- Recommended Lawyer in Competition/Antitrust (The Legal 500 2022)