Yarden Lenox is a memeber of the firm’s Project Finance Department. Yarden specialises in project financing, energy and natural resources. In recent years, Yarden has been involved in projects such as independent power plant projects, solar power projects, wind farms as well as natural gas projects. Some of these projects are BOT type transactions while others are based on a licensing regime. In addition, Yarden provides regulatory advice regarding the energy market in Israel and manages the Project Finance department’s regulatory knowledge in this filed.
- Israel, 2015
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LLB, 2014
- Tel Aviv University & Northwestern University, LLM, 2019
- We advised Bank Hapoalim regarding financing the Municipal Solid Waste Treatment project
- Electricity Market- Relief in Equity Requirements for Partnerships
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Emek HaBacha Wind Energies in Financing of NIS 660m Wind Farm in Golan Heights
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Both Local and International Lenders in a USD 1.250 Billion Financing to Energean Israel