Adam is a partner in Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Corporate group. His practice focuses on domestic and international corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, private equity transactions, joint ventures and strategic collaborations.
Adam previously worked as a solicitor in the London office of Pinsent Masons LLP, where his practice focused on the structuring of private equity funds.
- England Bar Assicaition, 2011
- Israel Bar Association, 2014
- University of Leeds , LLB (First Class Honors), 2007
- The University of Law, LPC (Legal Practice Course), 2009
- Partner Adam Salkin shared his insights on UK VCs investing in Israeli tech companies
- Our client 888 Holdings has acquired William Hill International
- Our client Superbet signed an agreement to acquire Napoleon Games Group
- The Ragnar fund has made its first investment.
- Leading the way in AgTech
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s client Superbet has acquired a controlling stake in the startup Lucky7
- Congratulations to Cytegic, a cyber security start-up, on its acquisition by Mastercard
- Herzog represented Halma plc in a strategic partnership with Owlytics Healthcare
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Superbet in an Investment by Blackstone
- Recommended Lawyer in Commercial, Corporate and M&A (The Legal 500 2022)