The AdTech and Media Compliance practice is part of Herzog Fox & Neeman's Technology & Regulation department. The team advise startups, multi-national companies, mobile apps and software developers, internet companies as well as the entire array of the ad supply chain on various compliance, regulatory and commercial matters concerning app-compliance, content, media, monetization, adtech and online data protection.
The team's thorough knowledge and diverse experience with the increasing volume of regulations, enforcement actions and legislative trends in a myriad of jurisdictions, as well as with the industry's best practices and leading self-regulatory guidelines (such as IAB, DAA, BBB, TRUSTe, CSA, etc.), enables us to offer unique and practical solutions for often complex situations and to assist in the development, implementation and management of adequate procedures, thereby mitigating legal and business risks.
We provide our clients with a variety of services including:
- Compliance and strategic advice with regards to advertising technology, media and data products (mobile, search and PC);
- Practical guidelines addressing applicable policies and legislation concerning products, Ul flows and procedures;
- Compliance monitoring and checkups - review procedures and products of partners and partnerships, assist in monitoring the activity and providing advice on decreasing the applicable risks and responsibilities;
- Drafting and reviewing agreements with third parties (including publishers, distributers and advertisers);
- Assistance with filing for industry self-regulatory certifications in the adtech and data industries;
- Antivirus - active in the AV industry, connected with all AV vendors and assisting in real time with any false positive detection and problems;
- Advising on IP issues (including regarding open source code, trademarks, streaming services, VPN, etc.).
We will be glad to assist you. Please fill in the following form
* required field