Nicholas (Nick) Cannon’s practice encompasses a broad range of cases and transactions predominantly outside of Israel on behalf of both overseas and Israeli clients. Nick has extensive experience and deals with foreign multinational firms and companies conducting business in Israel.
Nick works particularly closely with the firm’s international litigation, corporate and commercial law, tax and trusts departments, involving a variety of cross-border issues.
Chambers of Gerald Owen QC—Common Law, UK, Barrister
- Chambers of Michael Wheeler QC—Company and Banking Law, UK, Barrister
- British Bankers Association, (inc. secondment to Lloyds' Bank Head Office Legal Department), Assistant Legal Adviser
- Union Bank of Finland & Den Danske Bank of Denmark, Group Legal Adviser to the Scandinavian Bank Group, encompassing Skandinaviska Banken of Sweden
- Inns of Court School of Law, London, UK, Lecturer on Company Law
- King's College, London, UK, LL.B (cum laude)