Erez is a member of the Corporate and Securities Department, specializing in cross border transactions of mergers and acquisitions and investments, as well as ongoing commercial and corporate legal advise to companies. As part of his work at Herzog Fox & Neeman partner Erez Abu advised and lead transactions in various fields, including in technology / high-tech (namely cyber, fintech, tourism, gaming etc.), fashion, cosmetics, finances etc.
- Israel Bar Association, 2013
- IDC, LLB, 2010
- King's College London, LLM, 2011
- October 2017 - representing the AMI fund its acquisition of control over Go Global Travel Ltd, an international supplier of accommodation and other tourism products to travel agents and other B2B customers, at a Euro 82,000,000 enterprise value
- December 2016 - representing Menora Mivtachim group in the merger of its mutual funds management company with the mutual funds management company of Altshuler Shaham investment firm.
May 2016 - representing the HK based Fosun private equity fund in its acquisition of AHAVA, an Israeli cosmetics manufacturer, at an enterprise value of NIS 290,000,000.
- Our client DraftKings Inc. has acquired Israeli gamification company Blue Ribbon.
- Our firm represented TWC Tech Holdings II Corp in its merger with Cellebrite
- Partners Ran Hai and Erez Abu, explain to Globes about the opportunity in SPAC
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented SBTech, Provider of Online Sports Betting and Gaming Platforms, in a 3-way Business Combination Transaction
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Hapoel Beer Sheva in Negotiations with Atletico Madrid
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Ami Fund in Its Acquisition of 80% of Go Global Travel Ltd.