Ron Ben-Menachem is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Capital Markets Department. His practice focuses on private and public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, with a special emphasis on international transactions.
Ron represents domestic and foreign clients in a broad range of industries, including financial services, technology, pharmaceuticals, energy and consumer products.
Ron is rated as a “Leading Lawyer” by the International Financial Law Review (IFLR), and was the winner of the “Deal Maker of the Year” award for several of his transactions by Finance Monthly Magazine.
Ron is an adjunct professor at the Reichman University (IDC) teaching a course on Deals & Agreements.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Ron practiced corporate law with the New York office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP (2004-2011) and clerked for the Honorable Justice Edmund E. Levy, Israel Supreme Court (2001).
- Israel Bar Association, 2001
- New York Bar Association, 2004
- IDC, LLB (cum laude), 2000 IDC, BA (Business Administration & Finance), (cum laude), 2000
- Columbia Law School, LLM (cum laude), 2004
• Represented Max Stock and Apax partners in the Initial Public Offering of Max Stock on the Tel-Aviv stock Exchange, (completed September 2020).
• Represented a group of investors in the acquisition of "The Third Ear", a Tel-Aviv music institution (completed July 2020)
• Represented Bank Leumi in its $750 million tier two international bond offering (completed January 2020)
• Represented Cellcom Israel Ltd., a dually listed telecommunication company, in its NIS300 million offering of shares and options (completed December 2019) and NIS200 million notes offering (completed May 2020).
• Israeli counsel to Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and BNP Paribas as underwriters of a $1.5 billion international bond offering by Teva Pharmaceuticals (completed November 2019).
• Represented Jefferies, as lead underwriter of the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange Initial Public Offering (completed July 2019).
• Representing Elbit Systems in connection with their ongoing reporting and compliance matters as a dually listed company
• Lead counsel to Elbit Systems in a $185,000,000 offering conducted as a PIPE and listing on Nasdaq.
• Representing Cellcom Israel in connection with their ongoing reporting and compliance matters as a dually listed company
• Represented WeWork in its acquisition of Unomy Ltd.
• Representing Aspire Global in its IPO on Nasdaq North (Stockholm).
• Represented Mellanox Technologies in its $811 million acquisition of EZchip Semiconductors.
• Israeli counsel to a consortium of 10 banks, led by Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and HSBC in the public offering of Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries. Totalling $6.75 billion that was the largest equity offering by an Israeli company.
• Israeli counsel to a consortium of banks, led by Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and HSBC in three public offerings of Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries, with an aggregate proceeds of approximately $22 billion. These offerings constitute the largest offerings ever by an Israeli company.
• Representing Israel Electric Corporation in its 144/Reg S. public debt offerings: $1.4 billion in November 2014; $1.1 billion in June 2013; $500 million in February 2012.
• Israeli counsel to Varonis Systems in its $105 million IPO on NASDAQ.
• Representing Magic Software Enterprises in its $60 million public offering on NASDAQ.
• Representing Foamix Pharmaceuticals in its $70 million public follow-on offering (September 2018), $60 million public follow-on offering (April 2015) and its shelf registration in an amount of up to $150 million (October 2015), and with respect to their ongoing SEC reporting and compliance matters.
• Israeli counsel to Imperva Inc. in connection with its $135 million follow-on offering on NYSE.
• Israeli counsel to William Blair as underwriters of a $20 million public offering by RadCom on NASDAQ.
• Israeli counsel to William Blair as underwriters in a $32 million public offering of AudioCodes Ltd. on NASDAQ.
• Israeli counsel to Pfizer in the Spin-off of its animal health business, Zoetis.
• Israeli counsel to Abbott Laboratories in the Spin-off of its research-based pharmaceutical business, Abbvie.
• Representing Noy Infrastructure and Energy Fund in its investment in Metronit, Haifa’s light rail mass transit system.
• Representing WeWork in their affairs in Israel.
- International Capital Markets For Israeli Companies 2020 Overview, Trends & Analysis
- Congratulations to our client, NeoGames, for achieving another milestone with a successful Nasdaq IPO
- Herzog’s clients Max Stock and AMI Fund successfully completed the IPO of Max Stock
- Is The market Rigged In Favor of HFT? | Ron Ben-Menachem and Zac Rechtschaffen New Op-ed In Globes
- Cellcom has completed a successful public offering
- Herzog Fox Neeman – represents Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and BNP Paribas in a $2.1 billion International Notes Offering for Teva
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Jefferies LLC in its Historic IPO
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Elbit Systems
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Acted as Israeli Counsel for a Consortium of Banks in a 4.5 Billion Debt Offering by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Israel Electric Corporation in a USD 1 Billion International Notes Offering
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented William Blair & Company and Needham & Company with their NASDAQ issuing of Radcom Ltd.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented WeWork in Connection with a Lease Agreement for Their Largest Location in Israel
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Assisted WeWork in Its Acquisition of Unomy Ltd.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented WeWork in Connection with a Lease Agreement in Midtown Tel-Aviv
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Aspire Global in Its Initial Public Offering and Listing of Its Shares on Nasdaq First North
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2021 Guide (30 Edition)
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2020 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2019 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2018 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2017 Guide
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).
- Winner of the "Deal Maker of the Year Award" by the Finance Monthly Magazine.