Ory Nacht is a corporate and commercial law partner with more than 20 years of experience, having a diverse and extensive practice including:
M&A – advising multinational corporations, private equity funds and individual investors in mergers and acquisitions, in Israel and abroad. Recent transactions include advising Adama and Syngenta in an asset sale of $540 million, advising Aristocrat Leisure in its acquisition of Plarium for an initial consideration of $500 million, and advising Honeywell in its acquisition of Nextnine for $40 million;
Public Offerings – advising Israeli companies and underwriters on initial and follow-on public offerings in the U.S. and Israel. Recent transactions include advising shareholders of Aeronautics in connection with its IPO, acting for Foamix Pharmaceuticals in a series of follow-on offerings on Nasdaq raising a total of over $100 million and acting for a consortium of underwriters in public offerings of Teva Pharmaceuticals raising a total of over $20 billion in equity and debt;
Venture Capital & Private Equity – representing venture capital and private equity funds, multinationals, start-ups and private investors in numerous venture capital and private equity investments, debt facilities and other financings;
Online Gambling & E-Commerce – advising multinational companies engaged in online gambling, social gaming, forex and contracts-for-difference trading with regard to their business collaborations worldwide;
Commercial & Construction Projects – advising clients on a wide variety of commercial contracts and transactions in Israel and abroad, including acting as lead external legal advisor for Intel with respect to its construction projects for fabrication plants and development centers in Israel;
Litigation & Arbitration – representing clients in litigation and arbitration before Israeli courts and arbitration panels in the areas of corporate, commercial and administrative law, including proxy contests in publically-traded companies;
- Israel Bar Association, 1997
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B
- Our client 888holdings signed a transaction for the sale of its Bingo business
- Congratulations to our client, EJF Acquisition Corp., on the largest Israeli SPAC transaction to date!
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Aflac Ventures
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents ParagonEx in Deal with BNN Technology and MICT Inc.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents 888 in Acquisition of AAPN from Avenue OLG Entertainment
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Acted as Israeli Counsel for a Consortium of Banks in a 4.5 Billion Debt Offering by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. and Syngenta AG in Their Transfer and Divestiture of Products
- Herzog Fox & Neeman – represents Aristocrat in its acquisition of of Plarium