Orit Hipsher works in general corporate and commercial fields providing legal advice to the firm’s clients regarding their day to day business activities. Orit has experience in drafting various kinds of commercial & loan agreements including drafting loans, debentures, service agreement and sale and purchase agreements. Orit also advises client on corporate law matters including restructuring. Furthermore, Orit specializes in cooperative societies, acting as a ‘one stop shop’ for all client’s needs – from establishing the cooperative society to dealing with its day to day legal issues.
- Israel Bar Association, 2004
- Academic College of Law, Israel, LL.B (summa cum laude)
- Winner of Client Choice Awards 2021 (Lexology)
- Winner of Client Choice Awards 2020 (Lexology)
- Winner of Client Choice Awards 2019 (Lexology)