Asaf Nahum is a Partner in the Corporate and Securities Department. Asaf specializes in mergers & acquisitions, private equity deals, financing and general corporate matters. Asaf advises clients in Israel, the United States and Europe in connection with various corporate issues with emphasize on cross-borders matters. Asaf has experience working with leading New York law firms.
- Israel Bar Association, 2006
- New York Bar Association, 2011
- Columbia University, LLM, 2016
- Haifa University, LLB (summa cum laude), 2005 James Kent Scholar, top 3% in class
- Congratulations to our client, Mubadala Petroleum, on the signing of an agreement to acquire Delek’s share in the Tamar natural gas field
- Glad to assist the new partnership between our clients, the shareholders of Manor Medical, and Danel Group
- 7 Keys to Protecting Your Company and Yourself During the Pandemic
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Solabia in Acquisition of Algatech
- Herzog Fox & Neeman – represented Adler Real Estate AG in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Brack Capital Properties N.V.
- Notable Practitioner (IFLR1000, 2021).