Asaf Nahum is a Partner is the Corporate & Securities Group. Asaf specializes in mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions and has vast experience in Israel, Europe and in the U.S. Asaf has been involved in some of the most leading transactions in various industry fields, including insurance, transportation, healthcare, hi-tech and infrastructures. Asaf has been recognized by the Legal500 as ‘Next Generation Partner” in M&A, Corporate and Commercial and by IFLR as ‘Notable Practitioner’ in M&A. Asaf has graduated from Columbia Law School in New York with distinction as a James Kent Scholar and has worked in leading law firms in Israel and New York.
- Israel Bar Association, 2006
- New York Bar Association, 2011
- Columbia University, LLM, 2016
- Haifa University, LLB (summa cum laude), 2005 James Kent Scholar, top 3% in class
- Leaderim have signed an agreement for the sale of its business to the Willis Watson Tower group
- Congratulations to our client, Mubadala Petroleum, on the signing of an agreement to acquire Delek’s share in the Tamar natural gas field
- Glad to assist the new partnership between our clients, the shareholders of Manor Medical, and Danel Group
- 7 Keys to Protecting Your Company and Yourself During the Pandemic
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Solabia in Acquisition of Algatech
- Herzog Fox & Neeman – represented Adler Real Estate AG in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Brack Capital Properties N.V.
- Next Generation in Commercial, Corporate and M&A (The Legal 500 2022).
- Notable Practitioner (IFLR1000, 2021).