Adina Shapiro is a partner in the international M&A department. Adina’s practice focuses mainly on corporate and commercial law with an emphasis on cross-border transactions (such as asset and share purchase agreements, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions). Adina represents foreign investors, multi-national corporations and large private equity firms in their Israeli acquisitions and investments; as well as providing general advice to Israeli local companies ranging from technology start-ups to established public companies in their ongoing commercial activities and in particular in their financing rounds and M&A transactions.
Adina also spearheads the firm’s diversity activity, and is a member of the firm’s impact investment practice and pro bono committee.
Among her community involvement activities, Adina serves on the board of directors of Bader Philanthropies Inc., chairs the board of directors of the Jerusalem International YMCA; serves on the board of the Jewish Funders Network and the Jerusalem Season of Culture and is a member of the purchase committee for Contemporary Israeli Art of the Israel Museum.
- Israel Bar Association, 2007
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LLB, 2005
- Perforce Software, has completed its acquisition of TestCraft Technologies
- Alibaba Buys Israeli Augmented Reality Startup InfinityAR
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents AlphaOmega in JV with GIBF
- Starhome Mach Snapped Up By Vista Equity Partners
- 50 Shades of Diversity: Adina Shapiro Discusses Change in the World of Work
- Japanese Giant “SocioNext” invests US$5 million in Israeli Start-Up, “XVtec”