Guy’s practice focuses on international Banking and Finance, Project Finance, Energy and Natural Resources and major transportation projects, including representation of lenders and borrowers in the field of conventional and renewable energy, and representation of Israeli and international companies with respect to PPP infrastructure projects (BOT/BOO/PFI).
- Israel Bar Association, 2010
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LLB, 2009
1. Day to day legal consultation to a private electricity producer in the construction process of two conventional power plants (approx. 70 MW each) in Alon Tavor and in Ramat Gavriel.
2. Day to day legal consultation to the CityPass group, the concessionaire of the Red Line of the Jerusalem LRT.
3. Legal consultation to a group that participates in the tender process for the construction and operation of the Green and Purple Lines of the Tel-Aviv LRT