Yuval Zilber is member in the firm’s Corporate Tech group. Yuval’s practice focuses on corporate law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital transactions, private equity and related corporate matters. Yuval is also experienced in technology transactions, including licensing, OEM agreements, distribution and marketing, and other commercial matters.In addition, Yuval also advises companies in the blockchain and crypto-currency sector.
Yuval represents mostly venture capital funds, startup companies, entrepreneurs and veteran companies from the hi-tech industry.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Yuval was a partner at a boutique law firm specialising in the hi-tech industry, and served as a law clerk at the Israeli Supreme Court. Yuval was also a lecturer in Haifa University.
Yuval received his LL.M from New York University, where he was a research assistant, and his LL.B from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (magna cum laude) where he was an editorial member of the Mishpatim Law Review and a teaching assistant.
- Israel Bar Association, 2005
- New York University School of Law, LLM, 2006
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LLB (Law and Business Administration), (cum laude), 2004
- Our client Immunai inc. closed a major investment from Koch Disruptive Technologies as lead investor
- Our client Glassbox has raised $100M in its IPO on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- Our client Simplex has been acquired by Nuvei
- Our clients, Kanabo Research, were the first cannabis-related company to go public on the London Stock Exchange
- Our clients Percepto raised approximately $45 million in consideration for Series B Preferred Stock.
- Our client, Glassbox, has acquired its British competitor SessionCam.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Contentsquare in Acquisition of Clicktale
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents CodeMonkey Studio Inc. in Buy-Out
- Recommended Lawyer in Hi-Tech and Start-Ups (The Legal 500 2022)