Irma is a member of the Internet & E-Commerce team, and provides a wide range of commercial and corporate legal services for our global clients, specifically in the areas of gaming, sportsbetting, cryptocurrency, blockchain, AI, fintech, cybersecurity and forex. Irma is a “closer” for commercial deals involving complex negotiating and drafting of key strategic agreements, such as joint venture and business development agreements, global technology licensing agreements, software development agreements, cloud hosting agreements, cryptocurrency exchange listing agreements, gaming and forex platform services agreements.
- Israel Bar Association, 2007
- New York Bar Association, 2001
- New Jersey Bar Association, 2001
- Maryland Bar Association, 1998
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem