Zvika Friedman is a partner in both the Project Finance, Infrastructure & Energy Department and the Commercial Department, managing and participating in project structuring and project finance transactions for large-scale infrastructure and energy projects, including power plants, water desalination plants, toll roads, agriculture projects, renewable energy facilities, natural gas transport facilities and hospitals; As well as managing and leading multinational commercial contract negotiations and transactions.
Zvika is a qualified mediator, conducting mediations in a variety of civil and commercial disputes and assisting the parties in dispute to reach settlement through productive and respectful negotiations and communication.
Zvika is also head of the Israeli cannabis regulatory practice and a member of the World Law Group Cannabis Practice, managing and advising clients on all regulatory and commercial aspects of the cannabis field.
- Israel Bar Association, 2011
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LLB, 2010
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, MBA (Finance), 2011
- Graduate of Mediation Course and Mediation Practicum Program, Israel Bar Association
- Congratulations to our client, Mubadala Petroleum, on the signing of an agreement to acquire Delek’s share in the Tamar natural gas field
- WLG Cannabis Legalisation Webinars
- 26.02.19 | WLG Cannabis Legalisation Webinar: Israel Update
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Perforce in $200m Perfecto Acquisition