Vladi Borodovsky is a member of Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Commercial Department, providing his clients with comprehensive advice concerning international and domestic commercial transactions and corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, administrative and financial regulation of cross-border and domestic business activity, corporate finance, joint venture arrangements and strategic alliances.
Being fluent in English, Hebrew and Russian (and drafting legal documents in these languages), and having an in-depth knowledge of the economic and regulatory background and the business mentality in Israel, the Russian Federation and other countries of the Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, as well as additional emerging and developing markets, Vladi counsels both Israeli clients pursuing business opportunities in such markets and foreign corporate and private individuals seeking investment opportunities in the Israeli market.
During his career in the Israel Defense Forces’ Military Advocate General Corps, prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman , Vladi gained extensive experience in the field of public, civil and international law, obtaining significant expertise in both civil and criminal litigation. Among other areas of his practice, Vladi has in-depth practical experience and intrinsic knowledge of the complex structure of legal issues and norms applicable in the West Bank.
The Military Advocate General's Corps, IDF, Deputy District Attorney, the Central Command and the Air Force, 2010 – 2012
- The Military Advocate General's Corps, IDF, Head of the Interior Affairs Dept, Legal Advisor of Judea and Samaria Area Unit, 2006 – 2009
- The Military Advocate General's Corps, IDF, Legal Advisor of Judea and Samaria Unit, 2004 – 2006
- The Military Advocate General's Corps, IDF, Military Prosecutor for Judea and Samaria Unit, 2001 – 2004
- Israel Bar Association, 2003
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.M, 2011
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B, 2001