Ohad Elkeslassy is a partner in the firm’s Commercial Clients Department.
Ohad has a diverse and extensive knowledge of and expertise in regulatory and commercial issues, providing local and multinational corporate clients with comprehensive and ongoing legal advice necessary for conducting business in Israel, mainly in the areas of privacy and data protection, consumer protection, e-commerce, food and beverages law, automotive and aviation laws, import, distribution and agency and corporate governance.
Ohad’s most representative assignments include: (a) Legal advice pertaining to the Privacy Protection Law, including conducting privacy audits and developing privacy compliance programs, developing privacy policies and practices, employment privacy issues, providing opinions with respect to the application of Israeli privacy laws to various organizations, managing data protection and confidentiality issues that arise in the context of mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions, advising in respect of the collection and use of personal information in the context of promotional contests and other direct marketing campaigns.
(b) Legal advice on all aspects of consumer protection law including with respect to rules for selling, marketing and advertising of consumer products, labeling of consumer goods, complying with product liability regulations, and dealing with regulatory authorities.
(c) Representing a variety of national and international manufacturers, retailers, suppliers, and distributors of food and beverage products, counseling on a wide variety of issues, including labeling and packaging compliance, marketing and advertising.
(d) Preparation and negotiation of various commercial agreements, including services agreements, sale and purchase agreements, development agreements, manufacturing, distribution, vendor and other supply chain agreements.
- Israel Bar Association, 2009
- Bar-Ilan University, LLB, 2008
- The Privacy Protection Authority activity report for the years 2019-2020
- Herzog represented Pharm Yarok, Rosen High Way, and HW Shinua in their sale to IMC
- Client Update – Privacy In Advanced Means of Payment
- Client Update – Data Minimization
- Consumer Protection Authority Draft Guidelines regarding Opinions, Ratings and Reviews on the Internet
- Recommendations of the Privacy Protection Authority regarding the conduct of epidemiological investigations
- Client Update – Appointment of a Data Protection Officer
- Transfer of Personal Data from Israel to the US
- Protection of Privacy Memorandum
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Microsoft
- Client Update | Collection of Names and Email Addresses Constitutes a “Database”
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Pleased to Announce the Appointment of 15 New Partners | 2018