Michael Dorn-Berger is a member of the firm’s Internet and e-Commerce Department and comes to Herzog Fox & Neeman having practised law for several years in Ontario and British Columbia, Canada.
Michael has experience with a wide range of hi-tech legal work, including commercial agreements, software licensing, IT outsourcing, public procurement of technology solutions, privacy and data protection.
Michael has worked in private practice for a national Canadian law firm, and as in-house technology counsel for an Ontario government agency. Mike is able to leverage a deep understanding of the technical and business aspects of information technology in his legal work, having worked for several years as a software developer and having earned a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a Masters of Information Management Systems.
Legal Counsel | Workplace Safety & Insurance Board, Canada (2017-2018)
- Associate | Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, Canada (2015-2017)
- Intern & Associate | Lawson Lundell LLP (2010-2013)
- Law Society of Ontario, 2016
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2011
- University of Toronto, BSc (Computer Science) (Hons.), 2005
- University of British Columbia, JD, 2009
- UC Berkeley, MIMS (Information Management), 2015