Zohar Yahalom Heads the Firm’s Health Technologies and Life Sciences Practice. Zohar advises clients of the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, clinical research, medical cannabis, veterinary medicine, dietary supplements, cosmetics, homeopathy and alternative medicine industries, as well as healthcare service providers and medical practitioners on all healthcare regulatory matters. Zohar is the author of numerous books and professional articles on the Israeli regulation and is a lecturer in various forums, including the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Zohar is a former Legal Advisor of the Israeli Ministry of Health’s Pharmaceutical Division and Medical Technologies Administration.
- Israel Bar Association, 1997
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LLB, 1996
Representation of various pharmaceutical and medical device companies in administrative petitions before the Israeli High Court of Justice. Providing regulatory advice to multinational life sciences companies regarding their activity in Israel. Representation of various medical practitioners in disciplinary proceedings.
- Leading Individual in Healthcare & Life Sciences (The Legal 500 2021).
- Recommended in Life Sciences - Regulatory (Who's Who Legal 2021)
- Leading Individual in Healthcare & Life Sciences (The Legal 500 2020).
- Recommended in Life Sciences - Regulatory (Who's Who Legal 2020)
- Tier 1 in Healthcare & Life Sciences (The Legal 500 2019).