Eyal Bar-Zvi is an Israeli attorney and an economist and heads the Transfer Pricing practice at Herzog Fox & Neeman. Eyal has 20 years of experience in advising MNEs on its local and international intercompany transfer pricing and commercial transactions. As part of his practice, Eyal also advises international companies on a wide range of Israeli corporate, tax, and commercial matters.
Eyal has considerable experience in all aspects of international transfer pricing and intercompany transactions, including in cross-border transactions involving tangible or intangible assets, goods, and services. Eyal is experienced with handling APAs and MAPs involving the Israeli Tax Authorities and represents MNEs in audits and in front of the courts. Eyal is an expert in drafting transfer pricing documentation and intercompany agreements, including the required Master File, Local File, and transfer pricing studies, in accordance with both Israeli and foreign requirements.
Eyal also has a wide practice in the fields of hi-tech, commercial, and corporate law, where he counsels both Israeli companies in different stages of growth and foreign companies entering and contracting in Israel. Eyal recently represented a start-up that was sold to Facebook and another start-up that merged with a Singaporean public company.
In addition to his legal practice, Eyal has also been an adjunct professor at the Haifa University Faculty of Law for more than 10 years and is a Ph.D. candidate. He also often lectures to the Israeli CPA Association and to foreign governments’ representatives on the subjects of transfer pricing and Hi-Tech investments in Israel. Eyal often participates in discussions with the Israeli Tax Authorities and consults them on new circulars and on the implementation of the BEPS and other regulation in Israel.
Eyal is also active as a private investor and sits on several boards of start-up companies. Eyal is a Board member of the Israel-LATAM Chamber of Commerce, of the Israel-German Chamber of Commerce, and of the German-Israel Legal Association. In his private capacity, Eyal volunteers with the Unistream Association, an organization that helps Israeli teenagers from underprivileged areas to realize their potential by teaching them entrepreneurial skills. Eyal also acts in a voluntary capacity as a mentor in a start-up accelerator.
“A lawyer you can count on”
Bar-Zvi & Ben-Dov, Founding Partner
- Haifa University, Adjunct Professor
- GKH, Senior Associate
- Israel, 2002
- Haifa University, Israel, Ph.D Candidate (remuneration of R&D subsidiaries; expected 2022)
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.M (cum laude), 2006
- Haifa University, Israel, LL.B (cum laude), 2001
- Haifa University, Israel, BA (Economics), 2001
- Legislation Updates: TP Study Requirements, Master File and CbCR
- Our Client Knapp is Building a New Delivery System for Shufersal
- Our client NRGene closed its Initial Public Offering on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- The Israel Chapter in The Transfer Pricing Law Review 2020
- A New Tax Circular by the Israel Tax Authority Regarding the Burden of Proof in Transfer Pricing Audits
- Cybint Solutions completed a reverse merger with CES Education
- “The OECD may jeopardize the global activity of Israeli companies” | Eyal Bar-Zvi’s fascinating article to Globes
- New OECD Proposal for Taxing Digital Economy – The Israeli Tax Angle
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Israeli StartUp ‘Servicefriend’
- Eyal Bar-Zvi talks Transfer Pricing in The Law Review 2018
- Highly Regarded in Transfer Pricing (ITR World Transfer Pricing, 2021).
- Highly Regarded in Transfer Pricing (ITR World Transfer Pricing, 2020).