As a member of the firm’s Hi-Tech practice group, Yael advises both investors and start-up technology companies on investments and merger and acquisition transactions. She also provides ongoing corporate and commercial support to Israeli hi-tech startups, and specialises in Israeli companies looking to work in China or with Chinese partners.
Internal Revenue Service, IT&A, Washington DC, USA, 2009, Extern
- Covington & Burling LLP, Washington DC, USA, 2005-2006, Paralegal
- Israel Bar Association, 2012
- New York, 2012
- Georgetown University, USA, LL.M (Tax), 2010
- Georgetown University, USA, JD (Law), 2009
- Yale University, USA, BA, 2004