Hanan O. Haviv
Hanan Haviv is Head of Hi Tech and is a leading partner in the firm’s corporate division.
Hanan has over 20 years of experience representing a wide range of technology companies from early stage startups to public companies and investors in diverse and complex transactions. His practice focuses on financing and M&A transactions, as well as advising companies on general corporate, securities law matters and all kinds of business transactions and guiding them on issues related to their business model, fundraising strategy, investor relations and board and shareholders management.
Hanan has substantial experience in both buyer and seller-side M&A transactions, including acquisition transactions of Israeli companies traded in the United States (such as Fundtech, Starlims, Voltaire, Lipman, Aladdin, Ezchip and more). Hanan has also significant experience in venture capital and other private financing transactions, representing issuers and investors in transactions ranging from seed financings to growth rounds and private equity investments.
Prior to joining Herzog in 2005, Hanan was a senior attorney in the Venture Law Group in the Silicon Valley officer of Heller Ehrman. Hanan is a member of the Israel Bar Association and the State Bar of California.
“He is a real deal maker”.
“Smart guy who is a pleasure to work with”
Venture Law Group of Heller Ehrman, LLP, Silicon Valley, CA (1999-2005), Associate
- Danziger Klagsbald & Co. (1998-1999), Associate
- Justice Jacob Turkel, Israeli Supreme Court (1996), Law Clerk
- Tel Aviv University & Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya (IDC), Teaching Assistant in Corporate Law and Property Law courses
- Israel Bar Association, 1997
- California, 2000
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA LL.M, 1998
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B & BA (Economics), 1997
- Represented G Square Capital in acquisition of control in Femi Premium Ltd. From Kedma Capital
- Represented Cisco Systems in the acquisition of Leaba Semiconductors Ltd.
- Represented NetApp in the acquisition of Spotinst Ltd.
- Represented Coralogix Ltd. in its Series C financing
- Represented D-fend AD Ltd in its $28 million Series B financing
- Represented Fundbox Ltd. in its $176 million Series C financing
- Represented Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in its investments in Lightricks, Redis Labs, Appsflyer and Wolt.
- Our Client Coralogix recently completed its Series B financing round raising $25 million.
- Herzog’s client Augury secured $55 million in a new funding round
- Papaya Global has completed another funding round, led by our client Scale Ventures
- We are proud to take part in another Israeli exit.
- Congratulation to Beehero for raising $4M to develop a “smart hive”
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Deep Instinct
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Sisense
- 19.06.2019 | Scale-up Your Startup | Commercialization and Funding Secrets
- Chambers 2019 | Herzog Fox & Neeman Ranked Band-1 in 8 Practice Areas!
- The Start-Up’s Worst Nightmare: Precedential US Ruling on Exits
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Linse Capital Through Investment in Valens
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Perforce in $200m Perfecto Acquisition
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Ran Hai and Hanan Haviv at Mergermarket’s 2018 M&A and Private Equity Forum
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented DBmaestro in Raising $4.5 Million in Their Latest Round
- The ProoV Team Interviews Hanan Haviv, Partner and Head of High-Tech at Herzog Fox & Neeman
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked 1st by Value in Mergermarket’s Israel League Table for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2021 Guide (30 Edition)
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2020 Guide
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2019
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2019
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2019 Guide
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2018
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2018
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2018 Guide
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2017
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2017
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2017 Guide
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).