Yoni is a member of Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Hi-Tech Department. Yoni has extensive experience in corporate law with an emphasis on venture capital transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and related corporate matters. He focuses his practice on the representation of entrepreneurs, start-up and mature companies in the emerging and high technology industries, as well as venture capital firms.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Yoni spent several years as a corporate lawyer in the New York office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, where he specialised in mergers and acquisitions.
Seyfarth Shaw LLP, New York, USA, 2008-2012, Associate
- Israel Bar Association, 2003
- New York, 2008
- Fordham Law School, USA, LL.M, 2007
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B, 2002
- Haifa University, Israel, BA, 1999
- Hacking the Metaverse- Key Cybersecurity Concerns & Challenges
- Our Client Coro recently completed its Series C financing round
- Congratulations to our client BAE Systems for the sale of its subsidiary BAE Systems Rokar to Elbit Systems.
- Congratulations to our digital health client Medisafe®, on raising $30 million in Series C funding round
- Our client Unity recently acquired RestAR
- Alliance Ventures keep investing in the Israeli Automotive market
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Deep Instinct
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented DBmaestro in Raising $4.5 Million in Their Latest Round
- Recommended Lawyer in Hi-Tech and Start-Ups (The Legal 500 2022)