Mor Limanovich has vast experience in advising and representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies in the technology and life sciences sectors, advising clients through all stages of development from establishment to growth in both Israeli and international start-up ecosystem.
Mor Limanovich also advises investors, venture capitalists, and angels on investment transactions in the technology and life science fields.
Mor Limanovich provides ongoing legal advice on the commercial and corporate aspects of local and cross-border transactions, including M&As, strategic agreements, joint ventures, technology agreements and equity and debt financing. Prior to joining Herzog, Mor Limanovich was the head of the hi tech practice of a leading Israeli law firm.
Mor Limanovich was noted by Legal500 as “an outstanding lawyer and a great person”
Mor Limanovich further serves a member of the executive board of the Rett Syndrome Foundation in Israel.
Notable recent transactions:
Represented Cytegic Ltd. in its acquisition by Mastercard
Represented Playtrex Ltd. in its acquisition by Tagelo Games.
Represented Similarweb Ltd. in its acquisition of Quettra, Inc.
Represented After Download in its acquisition by IronSource Ltd.
Represented ImagineWeb in its acquisition by AutoDesk, Inc.
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B, 2002
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, BA, Economics, 2002
- Our client Zeekit was acquired by the retail giant Walmart
- Our client, Kitov Systems, signed a collaboration agreement with Mitutoyo Corporation
- Our client, Swapp raised $7M in a Seed financing round
- Our Client Coralogix recently completed its Series B financing round raising $25 million.
- TuneFork startup has completed its seed financing round
- Congratulations to Cytegic, a cyber security start-up, on its acquisition by Mastercard