Yair Geva heads Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Tech Division. He is a corporate transactional lawyer whose practice includes extensive representation in cross border mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, and general corporate counselling.
Yair is admitted to practice in New York and Israel. Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, he practiced at the M&A groups of two of the prominent firms in New York – Gibson Dunn and Davis Polk.
He is ranked among the top Mergers and Acquisitions and tech lawyers in Israel by IFLR1000, Chambers and Legal500, and has led some of the most notable recent transactions in the country, including PepsiCo in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Soda Stream, Checkmarx in its $1.15 billion acquisition by Hellman & Friedman, Forter in its $125 million series E financing round, Dynamic Yield in its over $300 million sale to McDonald’s, Loom Systems Ltd in its purchase by ServiceNow for $70 million, Alooma in its over $120 million sale to Google, Sygnia in its $250 million sale to Temasek, Tapingo in its $150 million sale to GrubHub, and United Therapeutics in its $250 million acquisition of SteadyMed. Yair also led EnteraBio’s recent IPO on Nasdaq.
Yair advises many of the most prominent early stage startups and growth companies in Israel in a range of industries including e-commerce, cyber, fintech & blockchain, biotech, and digital health. He works closely with entrepreneurs, CEOs and Boards of Directors on transactions, investments and other strategic matters.
Yair is a member of the Israeli Bar Internet and Cyber Committee. He earned his LL.M from NYU School of Law and his LL.B from Tel Aviv University, both magna cum laude. He is a member of both the New York and Israel Bars. He was a member of the Tel Aviv Law School Law Journal.
He is very pro-business and makes things happen. He comes up with pragmatic solutions rather than legal ones
Editorial member of the Tel Aviv University Law Journal as well as a research assistant.
- New York, 2003
- Israel Bar Association, 2004
- New York University, USA, LL.M (magna cum laude), 2003
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B (magna cum laude), 2002, (member of the TAU's Law Review)
- Our client Cynerio has raised $30M in its second funding round
- Our client Forter has completed its Series F round
- Our client Simplex has been acquired by Nuvei
- Our firm represented TWC Tech Holdings II Corp in its merger with Cellebrite
- Our client, Zoomin Software, has raised $52M in the C funding round
- Our clients, Kanabo Research, were the first cannabis-related company to go public on the London Stock Exchange
- Knowledge Series 2020 | Transformation in the Legal Industry
- Our clients Percepto raised approximately $45 million in consideration for Series B Preferred Stock.
- Our client Logz.io raised $23 million in a Series E round
- Congratulations to our client ,payment fraud prevention company, Forter
- Our client, Israeli startup Deci AI has raised $9.1M
- Our client, investment firm KKR, has acquired 1-800 Contacts, the largest ecommerce retailer of contact lenses in the U.S.
- Our Client TOKA GROUP successfully completed a $25M funding round
- Partner Yair Geva Interview to i24NEWS
- Our clients, the Swiss fund Forestay Capital SA and the investment fund Genesis Partners, are the leading investors in the latest capital raise by Israeli startup K2View
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Contentsquare in Acquisition of Clicktale
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents AI Startup Dynamic Yield
- Alibaba Buys Israeli Augmented Reality Startup InfinityAR
- Chambers 2019 | Herzog Fox & Neeman Ranked Band-1 in 8 Practice Areas!
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Entera Bio in $270m Amgen Licensing Deal
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents CodeMonkey Studio Inc. in Buy-Out
- Team8’s Sygnia bought by Singaporean Temasek
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Tapingo in Sale to Grubhub
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Forter in Series D Funding Round
- TheMarker: Yair Geva and Ofer Toledano Discuss Founders Agreements
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents PepsiCo in SodaStream Acquisition
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Fosun in Investment in The Floor
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Carbyne through Investment by Founders Fund
- Germany and Israel: New Opportunities Await | 16.1.18
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2021
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2021
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked 1st by Value in Mergermarket’s Israel League Table for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2021 Guide (30 Edition)
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2020
- Herzog Fox Neeman Won Cross Border M&A of the Year 2019 at the Atlas Awards
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2020 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2019
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2019 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2018 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2017
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2017 Guide
- Leading Individual in Hi-Tech & Start-Ups (The Legal 500 2021).
- Ranked in Startups & Emerging Companies (Chambers Global 2021)
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).
- Leading Individual in Hi-Tech & Start-Ups (The Legal 500 2020).