Alon provides legal and strategic advice to entrepreneurs, emerging companies, local and foreign venture capitals funds, mature technology companies and multinationals investing and operating in Israel. With comprehensive understanding of the business and legal issues faced ahead, Alon assists his clients to navigate the dynamic corporate and transactional landscape.
Alon has significant experience in structuring, negotiating and consummating M&A transactions, investments and financing transactions, as well as a wide range of domestic and international business, corporate and commercial matters. Alon has strong reputation for delivering responsive and practical advice to minimize risk and get deals done.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Alon served as the Director of Legal Affairs, Business Development and Global Sales at a global digital health corporation, devising and navigating complex business partnerships with pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and CROs. Such experience allows Alon to offer his clients real-world and industry knowledge as well as business acumen that comes from holding executive commercial positions.
- Israel Bar Association, 2009
- Tel Aviv University, LLB, 2008
- Tel Aviv University, LLM, 2012
- Congratulations to our client, OCV Partners for leading the investment in Orca AI
- Congratulations to our client Sage Global Services Limited, for completing another acquisition in Israel
- Entrepreneurship 2021 Event – AMIT
- Congratulations to ProteanTecs on a $45 million investment round
- 19.06.2019 | Scale-up Your Startup | Commercialization and Funding Secrets