Dana Zur-Neumann heads Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Silicon Valley Representative Office in Palo Alto, California and is responsible for its establishment and development. Dana is a tech and business sawy attorney working in our firm’s Technology Group.
Dana merhas extensive expertise in the areas of technology, intellectual property and complex commercial transactions across a broad range of industries, including information technology, telecommunication, internet, cloud-computing, media and financial services.
Dana focuses her practice on the representation of entrepreneurs, start-ups and mature companies, with an emphasis on US-Israeli multinational companies and firms. Dana brings years of diverse and in-depth knowledge from the Hi-Tech industry in structuring, negotiating and drafting complex commercial transactions with major corporations in the US, Europe and Asia for technology licensing, strategic partnerships and collaborations, branding, marketing, consulting, OEM, supply-chain, manufacturing and procurement, distributions and sale, general commercial transactions and other forms of commercial exploitation of IP. Dana has significant experience handling technology transactions, as well as overseeing contract review and diligence matters for large scale acquisitions.
- Israel Bar Association, 2001
- California Bar Association, 2003
- College of Management, LLB, 2000
- Tel Aviv University, (in collaboration with University of California, Berkeley), LLM (cum laude), 2012
Represented Salesforce in its acquisition of Datorama
Represented Facebook in its acquisition of RedKix (to be confirmed re approval)
- Congratulations to our client Embracer Group, on their acquisition of CrazyLabs
- Congratulations to our client Porsche Ventures, on its investment in the startup Griiip
- Herzog Represented Wix
- Congratulations to our client, OCV Partners for leading the investment in Orca AI
- Congratulations to our client BAE Systems for the sale of its subsidiary BAE Systems Rokar to Elbit Systems.
- Congratulations to our client Sage Global Services Limited, for completing another acquisition in Israel
- We are proud to take part in another Israeli exit.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Linse Capital Through Investment in Valens