Amir is a lawyer in Herzog Fox & Neeman’s tax group and is also qualified as a CPA and is a member of the New York Bar. Amir advises his clients, which include corporations and high net worth individuals, on all Israeli tax mattes and especially on international tax matters relating to cross border transactions.
In his practice Amir has been involved in all stages of M&A transactions and tax audits and tax litigation of multinational groups, Israeli corporations and individuals.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Amir was an associate in a leading Israeli tax boutique and in the New York law firm of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, and previously clerked for an Israeli tax judge.
Amir received his LL.B. and B.A. (Accounting) from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, an LL.M. (Commercial Law) (magna cum laude) from Tel Aviv University and an LL.M. (Taxation) from NYU.
- Israel, 2013
- New York,2016
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem LLB 2011
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem BA in Accounting 2011
- LL.M. from Tel Aviv University in Commercial Law (magna cum laude), graduated 2014
- LL.M. from NYU in Taxation, graduated 2015
- Congratulations to our client, EJF Acquisition Corp., on the largest Israeli SPAC transaction to date!
- Our client, Rapid7, Inc. acquired IntSights Cyber Intelligence Ltd.
- New proposed legislation – foreign companies that provide digital services to an Israeli resident shall be liable to VAT in Israel
- EQT Private Equity Is Coming to Israel
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is pleased to announce the appointment of 10 new partners
- Cancellation of Debt, Bad Debts, Bond Buy-Back and Debt Restructuring