Eitan Ella is a tax lawyer and is one of several Herzog Fox & Neeman lawyers who are also qualified as CPAs. Eitan practices in corporate tax, private clients and trusts. Within the scope of his work, Eitan has been involved with tax diligence in large M&A transactions, tax audits of multinational groups and individuals, governmental tax incentives and approvals, and other administrative proceedings with the Israel Tax Authority.
Prior to joining Herzog, Eitan worked at Ernst & Young Firm (EY) at the tax department and previously worked at the Israel Innovation Authority with the Deputy Chief Scientist. Eitan has lectured for 6 years at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and at the College of Law & Business, where he lectured in courses on corporate law and labor law. Eitan received an LL.M (Commercial and Corporate Law) as well as his LL.B. and B.A (Accounting) (magna cum laude) from the Hebrew University Faculty in Jerusalem. Eitan was admitted to practice in Israel in 2013.
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, 2011-present, Lecturer in Corporate Law
- College of Law and Business, Israel, 2011-present, Lecturer in Labor Law
- Ernst & Young, Israel, Tax Department, 2009-2012
- Office of the Chief Scientist, Israel, 2008-2009, Assistant to Deputy Chief Scientist
- Israel Bar Association, 2013
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.M (Commercial and Corporate Law), 2010
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B. and BA (Accounting), 2009
- Congratulations to our client BAE Systems for the sale of its subsidiary BAE Systems Rokar to Elbit Systems.
- Herzog Fox Neeman – represents Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and BNP Paribas in a $2.1 billion International Notes Offering for Teva
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Acted as Israeli Counsel for a Consortium of Banks in a 4.5 Billion Debt Offering by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.