Efrat Kesler Kadmon
Efrat Kesler-Kadmon is a memeber in the firm’s Tax Department.
Efrat specialises in the equity based compensation field which includes, among others, advising the firm’s clients, privately-held companies as well as Israeli and global publicly-listed companies regarding all aspects of designing, implementation and managing equity based compensation plans and benefits for employees and executives.
Before joining the firm, Efrat worked for over ten years at ESOP Management & Trust Services Ltd.
- Israel Bar Association, 2005
- The Open University, Israel, MBA, 2012
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LLB (Law and Economics), 2004
- Congratulations to our client, VINFAST LLC for leading an investment round of up to $80 Million in StoreDot Ltd.
- Schwarz Group has acquired Israeli Hybrid Cloud Cybersecurity Innovator XM Cyber
- New Green Track Ruling Applications
- Our client Unity recently acquired RestAR
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Microsoft