Daniel Lipman Lowbeer
Daniel Lipman Lowbeer is a partner in the firm’s Tax Department. Daniel focuses on international tax and corporate planning and structuring, particularly in the e-commerce field.
Daniel received his MA in Commercial Law (with Honours) from Tel Aviv University in conjunction with UC Berkeley, and his LLB from the University of New South Wales, Australia, prior to his aliyah to Israel in 2005.
- Israel Bar Association, 2006
- Australia Bar Association, 2005
- Tel Aviv University / UC Berkeley, LLM (Hons), 2009
- University of New South Wales, LLB, 2005
- University of New South Wales, BA (Linguistics), 2005
Daniel represented PokerStars and its owners in their $4.9 billion sale to Amaya
Daniel represents 888 Holdings plc, a world-leading online gaming company listed on the London Stock Exchange
Daniel represented SBTech and Superbet.
- Ratification of the New Tax Treaty between Israel and Australia
- New ITA Ruling: Tax Benefits for Online Gaming Companies
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented SBTech, Provider of Online Sports Betting and Gaming Platforms, in a 3-way Business Combination Transaction
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Superbet in an Investment by Blackstone
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Brigend in the Acquisition of ‘Costa Bingo’
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents ParagonEx in Deal with BNN Technology and MICT Inc.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents 888 in Acquisition of AAPN from Avenue OLG Entertainment
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Aspire Global in Its Initial Public Offering and Listing of Its Shares on Nasdaq First North