Shachar Porat specialises in tax and heads the firm’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation practice group.
Shachar has extensive experience in representing and advising the firm’s clients, including Israeli and multinational publicly-listed companies, start-up companies as well as other privately-held companies, investment funds, financial institutions, executives and senior employees regarding all aspects of designing, implementing and managing equity-based compensation plans and benefits.
Within the scope of her work Shachar provides legal advice in numerous fields including corporate law, securities law, labour law and taxation.
Shachar takes an active role in all of Herzog Fox & Neeman’s M&A transactions, IPOs, investment transactions and corporate restructurings and provides ongoing, day-to-day advice to a large variety of the firm’s clients.
- Israel Bar Association, 2004
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, M.B.A (summa cum laude)
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B (magna cum laude)
- Congratulations to our client Celsius on its acquisition of the Israeli startup GK8
- Congratulations to our client, EJF Acquisition Corp., on the largest Israeli SPAC transaction to date!
- Our client, Rapid7, Inc. acquired IntSights Cyber Intelligence Ltd.
- Congratulations to our client Playstudio Co., Ltd. who became a public company through a merger with a SPAC
- New Green Track Ruling Applications
- Our client Unity recently acquired RestAR
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented SBTech, Provider of Online Sports Betting and Gaming Platforms, in a 3-way Business Combination Transaction
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents AI Startup Dynamic Yield
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Mellanox Technologies in Acquisition by NVIDIA
- Client Update | New ITA Circular | Performance-based Vesting of Employee Equity Awards
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Linse Capital Through Investment in Valens
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Perforce in $200m Perfecto Acquisition
- Starhome Mach Snapped Up By Vista Equity Partners
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Tapingo in Sale to Grubhub
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Assisted WeWork in Its Acquisition of Unomy Ltd.
- Ranked as GEO Star by GEO in 2019.