Yuval Navot is a tax partner who leads our firm’s corporate tax group. Yuval focuses his practice on international tax planning and the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, restructurings and inbound and outbound business operations. Yuval has been the principal tax lawyer on many of Israel’s largest M&A transactions, including strategic acquisitions and private equity buyouts. Yuval regularly advises financial institutions and banks on capital markets transactions and financial products. He also has a great deal of experience in tax audits, rulings and other administrative proceedings in front of the Israel Tax Authority.
Yuval is recognised by Chambers Global as a leading individual in Israeli tax matters.
Yuval is an adjunct faculty lecturer at Tel Aviv University where he teaches a course on Tax Treaties. He is widely published on various aspects of taxation.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman , Yuval spent five years as a tax lawyer in the New York office of Cleary Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton LLP, and previously served for several years as an attorney at the Office of Chief Counsel of the Israel Tax Authority.
Yuval received an LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law, where he was awarded the Harry J. Rudick Memorial Award for Distinction, and has an LL.B. and a B.A. in Accounting (magna cum laude), from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
”Not only is he very knowledgeable and commercial, but he also has the right approach towards his clients. Specifically, I was very impressed by his thorough analysis”.
Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen and Hamilton LLP, 2005-2010, Associate
- Israel Tax Authority, Office of Chief Counsel, 2001-2003, Attorney
- Israel Bar Association, 2001
- New York, 2005
- New York University School of Law, USA, LL.M, (Harry J. Rudick Memorial Award), 2004
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B. and B.A (Accounting) (magna cum laude), 2000
- Herzog represented WeWork in the transaction to transfer all of its assets and operations in Israel to AMPA group
- Our Client WeWork has changed its operating model in Israel to a franchise
- The SPAC Attack and the Israeli Market
- EQT Private Equity Is Coming to Israel
- More Interest on the Taxation of Carried Interest
- “We are finally doing business with the Arab world”
- We are proud to take part in writing the Israeli Tax Law chapter for the prestigious The Legal 500 (Legalease) guide.
- Partner Yuval Navot explained to Mako all about the economic benefits of The peace agreements
- Proud To Take Part in the Chambers Tax Controversy Guide 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Microsoft
- Cancellation of Debt, Bad Debts, Bond Buy-Back and Debt Restructuring
- A New Tax Circular by the Israel Tax Authority Regarding the Burden of Proof in Transfer Pricing Audits
- New ITA Ruling: Tax Benefits for Online Gaming Companies
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented SBTech, Provider of Online Sports Betting and Gaming Platforms, in a 3-way Business Combination Transaction
- Israel Corporate Tax
- Herzog Fox Neeman – represents Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and BNP Paribas in a $2.1 billion International Notes Offering for Teva
- New OECD Proposal for Taxing Digital Economy – The Israeli Tax Angle
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents Jefferies LLC in its Historic IPO
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Mellanox Technologies in Acquisition by NVIDIA
- Chambers 2019 | Herzog Fox & Neeman Ranked Band-1 in 8 Practice Areas!
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Linse Capital Through Investment in Valens
- Starhome Mach Snapped Up By Vista Equity Partners
- New ITA Circulars Dealing with the Taxation of Private Equity and VC Funds, their Investors and Fund Managers
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Acted as Israeli Counsel for a Consortium of Banks in a 4.5 Billion Debt Offering by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Meir Linzen, Yuval Navot, and Dr. Ehab Farah Contribute to the Legal 500: 2nd Edition Tax Country Comparative Guide
- Israel’s New Deemed Distribution Rules – a Trap For the Unwary Multinational Taxpayer | Article
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Assisted WeWork in Its Acquisition of Unomy Ltd.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Aspire Global in Its Initial Public Offering and Listing of Its Shares on Nasdaq First North
- Microsoft Signs to Purchase Cloudyn
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2021
- Herzog is the ITR European Awards 2020 Winner – Israel Tax Firm of the Year
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2020
- Herzog Named 2019 Israeli Firm of the Year in Taxation by the ITR
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2019
- Four of Our Partners Won Client Choice Awards 2019 by Lexology
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2018
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2017
- Leading Individual in Tax (The Legal 500 2021).
- Ranked in Tax (Chambers Global 2021).
- Ranked in Tax (Chambers Global 2020).
- Winner of Client Choice Awards 2019 (Lexology)