Eldad Chamam specialises in the area of taxation and is one of several Herzog Fox & Neeman lawyers who are also qualified CPA’s.
Eldad works on all aspects of corporate tax, with particular emphasis on tax issues regarding merger and acquisition transactions. His practice also involves taxation of the capital markets as well as the tax aspects applicable to real estate.
He also has an expertise regarding governement tax incentives, with particular reference to the Investment Centre under Israel’s Encouragement of Capital Investment Law.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Eldad worked for the Israel Income Tax Authority.
Clients ‘cannot speak highly enough’ of Eldad Chamam.
- Israel Bar Association, 1999
- Israeli Association for Accountants, 1995
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, BA (Accounting and Economics)
- College of Management, Israel, LL.B
- Congratulations to our Japanese client SUNCORPORATION for the transaction of its Israeli subsidiary Cellebrite
- Congratulations to our client BAE Systems for the sale of its subsidiary BAE Systems Rokar to Elbit Systems.
- Changes in the purchase tax rates for a second residential apartment
- Cancellation of Debt, Bad Debts, Bond Buy-Back and Debt Restructuring
- Herzog Fox Neeman – represents Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and BNP Paribas in a $2.1 billion International Notes Offering for Teva
- New ITA Circulars Dealing with the Taxation of Private Equity and VC Funds, their Investors and Fund Managers
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Acted as Israeli Counsel for a Consortium of Banks in a 4.5 Billion Debt Offering by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Israel Electric Corporation in a USD 1 Billion International Notes Offering