David Zailer is a member of the Litigation Department and specialises in national and international commercial disputes.
David’s representative litigation assignments include:
- Corporate claims of breach of contract, misrepresentation and fraud;
- Breach of confidentiality and restrictive covenants;
- International arbitrations;
- Representing defendants in class action claims and mass tort claims;
- Breach of distributorship agreements and breach of supply agreements;
- Professional negligence;
- Insurance and reinsurance claims;
- Claims involving intellectual property disputes;
- Labour law disputes;
- Applications for judicial review.
David is also a member of the Intellectual Property team and advises clients on their Intellectual Property needs.
David also has experience in real estate transactions related to the sale and purchase of land, commercial leases, and construction projects in commercial and residential areas.
“He has diverse areas of expertise”
“Very bright and conducts deep analysis to really understand the details and come up with a good opinion”
- England, 1997
- Israel Bar Association, 1995
- University of Oxford, England, BCL
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B
- Ranked in Dispute Resolution and Dispute Resolution: Class Action (Chambers Global 2021).
- Ranked as Recommended in the Product Liability Defence 2020 category by Who's Who Legal.
- Ranked in Dispute Resolution and Dispute Resolution: Class Action (Chambers Global 2020).
- Ranked as Recommended in the Product Liability Defence 2019 category by Who's Who Legal.